Terms & Conditions of Use
1. Your access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this website, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
2. Westport reserves the right to alter or amend the contents and the terms at any instance without any prior notice to you and you are deemed to accept any such alterations and amendments that will occur at any instance. Please review these terms from time to time so that you will be apprised of any changes.
3. Westport has the copyright ownership and/or control of this website and all the contents. No intellectual property right, including any copyright, trademark or license and/or any proprietary right shall be deemed to be implied or otherwise granted to any user over any of the contents of this website.
4. Any use of the contents on this website is prohibited, including, but not limited to, the rights to make copies or reproduce; to display in public or elsewhere; to distribute to any legal entities; to adapt, edit, modify, reformat or summarise; to transmit, download or upload or to otherwise publish or republish the same.
5. Users have notice that this website contains trademarks whether registered or that are pending application for registration or otherwise, that are owned and/or controlled by Westport that may not be used by the you in any way.
6. The information on this website is for informational purposes only. Westport disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, timeliness, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material in the website.
8. You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website is done at your own discretion and entire risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or deletions, mis-transmission, corruption or loss of data that results in the download of such material.
9. Under no circumstances shall Westport be liable to any user on account of that user's use or misuse of and/or reliance on the website. Such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive damages including without limitation, lost profits. Such limitation of liability shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or goods received through any links provided in the website, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised on the website or received through any links provided in the website.
10. Westport may offer access to numerous third party sites, hyperlinks or such other links. In overwhelming majority instances, including, but not limited to, the third party sites or hyperlinks, Westport has no control whatsoever over the content of such sites and is unable to police all such content. These third party sites, hyperlinks or such other links do not indicate Westport agreement, endorsement, affiliation or any connection whatsoever with the website and its contents and are provided only for the convenience of the users. The user is responsible for viewing and abiding by the privacy statements and terms of the use posted at the linked sites.
11. The terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any claims, disputes and/or actions relating to this website shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia. All users accessing this website from outside Malaysia are solely responsible and liable for ensuring compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction from which this website is accessed.
12. All e-Gate Pass related transactions are subject to the terms and conditions of the formal Agreement ,the E-DO's standard operating procedures (SOP) and Westports Malaysia's Terms and Conditions For Business ( a copy of which is available on request) and which , in certain cases exclude or limit liability of Westport Malaysia and include certain indemnities benefiting Westport Malaysia.
13. These Terms shall continue in effect for as long as you use the website, unless specifically terminated earlier by Westport. All provisions of these terms which impose obligations continuing in their nature shall survive termination of these terms.